Monday, August 12, 2024

My fighter

Tiny hands, tiny legs,  

Big eyes, black hair,  


I can feel you, my little one,  

You are my strength,  


You are my purpose in life,  

My hale and hearty Chotu,  


It's you and me forever now,  

Through every challenge, every vow,  


You, my brave one, so small yet so strong,  

Fighting battles, pushing along,  


In your tiny frame, a warrior's heart,  

A spirit so fierce, right from the start,  


Every kick, every move you make,  

Shows the courage no fear can shake,  


Through storms and trials, you'll rise above,  

My little fighter, born from love,  


No hurdle too high, no night too long,  

With you, my love, I'll stay strong,  


Together we'll face all that may come,  

With you, my love, my heart’s anthem,  


It's you and me, my precious light,  

Forever bound, through day and night,  


My warrior child, so brave and true,  

I'll stand by your side in all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment